Prints available on request. Any donations should be made to (www.missionsoflove.org) to support their ongoing medical efforts in Haiti.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey guys sorry for the lack of posts.  I've been really busy with school and been having some writers block about how to best go about telling the story.  I promise I'll get a new post up tomorrow, even if I'm not entirely happy with it or I have to show some more pics of things I've already gone over (I do have a million pics of just about everything.  My strategy was shoot as many as I can and sort the best out later.) or if I just have to go off topic a bit and post some unrelated photos I've taken.  Follow me @futilephenom on twitter to get notified as soon as the post goes up.  I'm thinking mid afternoon.  Thanks for the patience loyal readers!

PS- Can't remember off the top of my head who asked in the comments, but BNA is the code for Nashville's major airport.  Anyone have other questions, feel free to ask in the comments on this post and I'll make sure to answer them at the top of next post.  Might even be a good way to help stop the writers block.

Jeez, I probably could made a whole post in the time it took to write all that.

11 comments:

  1. Yeah you could've used all those words to make a good story. lol. Looking forward to your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a picture tells a thousand words... i just post a photo/wallpaper and am forced to write about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya man. Get your life in order before you keep posting its cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for your comments on my blog. im using adobe lightroom at the moment and im finding that even average photos can be made into nice prints pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, don't worry about it. Go at your own pace, it translates into better pictures of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool concept for a blog mate Im following

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm looking forward to new post,followed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happens to the best of us man. Don't get discouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries, I know how it is to be busy with school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete